At Moore Creative Ideas, we absolutely love StudioPress and the Genesis Framework. Using a design and development framework doesn’t imply a lack of uniqueness. We can customize your site design to your specifications and needs, no problem. Using the Genesis Framework simply helps us to get you what you want faster, and more efficiently.
Here is a list of the main reasons:
- It provides us a solid foundation and a framework for theme design that’s easy to customize.
- It has industry leading security (and we all know how important security is).
- It comes built-in with industry leading search engine optimization (SEO), and not of the snake oil type. This means better search results and ultimately more business.
- It has state of the art code and a smart design architecture, which means that search engines clearly see your content.
- There are multiple layout options for each page, already built into the framework.
- Using this framework (over other solutions), we have noticed an instant increase in site speed (especially when combined with a caching plugin).
- There is a thriving community of fellow Genesis users and developers (this means that even if you can’t continue your venture with Moore Creative Ideas, then at least you are not left in the lurch).
- Genesis has rock solid code that follows WordPress theme development standards and best practices.
- There is amazing support, free resources, and tutorials available (aside from what you would automatically get when working with Moore Creative Ideas).
Keeping in mind the aforementioned list, here are a few areas that we would like to draw your attention to:
Shorter Turnaround Time = Lower Costs
Building websites with the Genesis Framework gives us an incredible head-start on developing and launching websites. The built-in layout options and the powerful custom widgets, coupled with the beautifully marked-up code, means that we can deploy a website in nearly half the time it would take us to create it from scratch. As a result, we save time, so you save time. More importantly, you save money.
The Genesis Framework comes right “out-of-the-box” with powerful SEO options, advanced custom widgets, state-of-the-art security and a lot of other useful features. Once again, this means less development time for us, and lower costs for you.
Large Support Community
One of the reasons we have embraced WordPress as our development platform of choice is because of its huge community of developers, designers, and users. The Genesis Framework is a thriving niche within the larger WordPress community. An enthusiastic and growing number of Genesis users and developers are just a tweet or forum post away. The ability to tap this network is like having your own extended support team. Yes, Moore Creative Ideas will be there for you for as long as you want. But if you ever do move on, you will always find someone to help you, no matter what.