Hello there! I’m Chris Moore. Glad to have you here. Please allow me to introduce what we do.
I started Moore Creative Ideas to help and inspire people. You see, I love web design, web technologies, software solutions, WordPress, problem-solving, business ideas, marketing, and making things happen. I put a lot of passion, care, and effort into what I do, and I always find a solution to every challenge (even if it means a few extra gray hairs on my head).
Don’t have the time to learn everything about WordPress, coding, and web design, and you run a tight budget?
I understand. I’ve been there myself. One of the things that made me hesitate when I was first starting out building my own websites (for business and for pleasure) was that web design and development help is so expensive. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise for me, as it forced me to learn it myself! But not everyone has the time for that, especially not when you’re trying to run a business.
And about the money.. I understand the claim: “We offer quality”, but most times it’s simply to increase their bottom line. I hope to always remain affordable and down-to-earth, while still being professional and passionate. See those big orange buttons? That’s where the fun begins.
What Your Free Consultation Will Include
- a 20-minute informative and “no-nonsense” phone/Skype conversation (or several emails to discuss your needs and project ideas)
- setting up your web hosting account*
- registering a catchy and creative domain name (“.com” or other) for your site*
- installing and securely configuring WordPress*
- discussing any further services you may require and providing a hassle-free quote
…and yes, all FOR FREE. You just cover the cost of the hosting and domain name, and I will set everything up for you. No hassle. No drama. 🙂
Note: Items marked with an * are provided if needed.
Specializations & Expertise
Although I personally do most of what is listed below, I also work with a team of stellar coders, writers, and graphic designers. We are all eager to get started on your project with the following skills and abilities:
- Planning for website and information architecture
- Brainstorming and generating creative business ideas
- Establishing marketing and social media strategies
- Conducting comprehensive content reviews, proofreading, and editing
- “Hacking” WordPress and making CSS (visual) customizations
- Advising on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices
- Producing gripping and compelling content
- Implementing custom graphic design and layouts
- Delivering powerful and moving sales copy
- Researching and writing blog posts to generate traffic, interest, and engagement
- And some other stuff… 😉
Some of What We Have Developed and Delivered
We also have expertise in the following solutions:
- Building attractive landing, marketing, and sales pages with OptimizePress
- Working on sites that use the amazing Genesis Framework by StudioPress
- Developing streamlined membership sites with MemberMouse (including drip-feed content, protected pages/posts/categories, and much more)
- Establishing discussion and community-based forums with bbPress
- Creating engaging membership portals with Kajabi
- Helping you setup, navigate, and implement email auto-responders and opt-in campaigns, using MailChimp
General Support & Customizations
Need just a few things done, here and there? I understand. Sometimes you don’t have a huge website or business project. You just need a few hours here and a few hours there to take care of some things. No problem! Once again, we’ve got you covered.
It is exactly for that reason that I have created various support packages. Each package guarantees that you will have my attention for your project, and it will save you money on my hourly rates. The result? We all have peace of mind.
Not sure where to go next? Just sign up for your free consultation and let’s talk!
OptimizePress is an awesome way to create high converting landing pages, sales pages, marketing pages, product launch funnels, webinar registration pages, and much more. I absolutely love it!
Not only will we set you up with this amazing software, but we’ll also help you to be able to create and customize pages yourself! If you need us to tweak them later, we’ll always be there for you. Just drop us a line!
NOTE: I have had a close relationship with the good people at OptimizePress since September 2013, so I am very familiar with the platform and will bring that wealth of experience to your website project.
Genesis Framework Customizations
As I have said elsewhere, I absolutely love StudioPress and the Genesis Framework. Using a design and development framework doesn’t imply a lack of uniqueness. We can customize your site design to your specifications and needs. Using the Genesis Framework simply helps us to get you what you want faster, and more efficiently. There is also a great community around StudioPress (in the thousands and thousands!), so that means that even if our relationship ends you can still find help for your site.